Beaches are a necessary part of American life. In addition to the scope of recreational opportunities they offer, beaches give unique habitats for a variety of plants and animals. Beaches give assurance to residents living close to the sea by acting as a buffer against the high winds and waves of powerful storms and help drive economic action essential to nearby communities.
Find the best electricians in Chicago
Chicago is also popular with its beautiful beaches it’s a must-go during summertime to bound with your girlfriends, family and even love once. Chicago’s beaches have more than two dozen surrounding the area. Basically, they are open from 6 in the morning till 11 p.m. daily (unless there’s a sign that indicates from morning till evening, according to a Chicago Park District spokeswoman). As a protocol to every swimming area it is only permitted when lifeguards are available, each day from 11 in the morning till 7 in the evening. Below, some things you may not know about the city’s sandy side.
Foster Beach is popular on the local’s list of breathtaking, accessible, clean, and white sand city beaches. You can expect families and friends for a fun activity like beach volleyball of other beach sports. Slow but free Wi-Fi, umbrella rentals and lounge chair, and sufficient free parking if you don’t feel like walking a few blocks from the nearby the EL train station. Best time to be here is on a sunny weekday afternoon for catching up with a friend. Here are some rules you must comply when planning to visit Foster Beach:
- Swim only when lifeguards is available.
- Follow lifeguards’ instructions.
- Only personal flotation devices that are permitted by the Coast Guard are allowed. Children wearing flotation devices should have adult supervision.
- smoking and alcohol are prohibited
- There are designated place for your dogs.
- Feeding birds or wildlife are prohibited.
- Trash and recycling are only allowed to dispose in appropriate containers.
- There are designated areas for grills and coals disposal.
- Bicycling, skateboarding or rollerblading is permitted in these areas.
You can access Foster Beach at 5200 N. Lake Shore Drive in Lincoln Park. Services that are included in a beach house with food concessions, comfort room and bike rentals. A famous dog beach is also located at northeast end of Foster Beach. Distance swimming is from Center Tower to north end of beach, parallel to shore at boat line. Pay and display parking lot is available along with ADA accessible beach walk.
You can check out this page too: Things to do in Garfield Park Conservatory
MCC Electric Inc.,
207 East Ohio Street, Suite 308, Chicago, IL 60611